Download (Temperature Gauge) TG Pro 2.38 Crack Torrent
TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.38 Torrent is a useful application that will notify the user about systems temperature. it got three reasons to have this application in your Mac. First, it helps you to check out your system by providing you with the current temperatures in your desirable scale. On each temperature hit it will pop up a notification. Secondly, it regulates the system temperature by regulation of the speed of fans. At last but not least, it will judge the fan faults.
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
What’s New Version 2.38:
- The fan control settings may not have been restored properly after waking the Mac from sleep
- It was possible for incorrect high-temperature notifications to be shown after waking the Mac from sleep
- If the fan helper had been disabled through launched, it wouldn’t have been possible to re-install it
- The CPU sensors for the MacPro3,1. They are now correctly identified as “Relative to Prochot”
- Auto Boost rules can now be reordered! Just drag the rules around to rearrange them in the desired order
- Added extra logging for fan control mode changes to help with any future debugging of issues
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later